Pin Wheel Charters77 Main Street , Hollis, New Hampshire - 03049, USA

603-860-9010

41 Likes

Pin Wheel Charters Hollis, New Hampshire

Hi. I'm Tyler McLaughlin.​ ​​ I'm 25 years old and started tuna fishing with my dad when I was just three years old. Upon graduation from Nichols College in 2011, I bought a 35ft Donelle fishing vessel and have been commercially tuna fishing onboard the PinWheel ever since.​ ​​

Summer 2012 I was approached by National Geographic Television Channel, and they signed me for four years to take cameras and camera crew onboard with me to film my fishing seasons. Season II of the TV show Wicked Tuna is airing now. This experience has been rocky with many ups and a few downs, but one thing is for certain — my love for tuna fishing is a feeling that will last forever.​

What PinWheel means in regards to tuna fish: ​Once the Tuna Fish develops high levels of hypoxia, it will change its fighting tactic, coming to the surface and then going deep again. With the ensuing fatigue, it can no longer maintain an upright orientation and will begin to succumb to line pressure by laying over. This results in a circling swimming motion, which is the first indication of a tired fish. if you can create a slight heads-up attitude by pumping the rod, the fish will swim itself in circles toward the surface. ​

Commercial Tuna Fishing And Chartering for Tuna, Shark, Striped Bass, Bluefish as Well as Ground Fishing.

No open boat listings are currently available for this charter.
Please check back soon for updates.
Click here to check out available open boats for more options!

NEARBY BAIT & TACKLE

Google Map

CONTACT FORM

* Are you human?

Comments
  1. Drew Wilmot

What age is the youngest person you took on a tuna charter trip?

2. Kristy Allen

Hi There.

My husband to be and I are huge fans and always rooting for PinWheel!! We we wondering how much to book a charter with you for our honey moon or whatever available dates you have during Tuna season.

Thanks so much Kristy :)

3. The Name of the game is scare money don't make no money

4. Julie Basmadjian

Hi Tyler,

My son Johnny is a HUGE FAN... He watches Wicked Tuna every week and always wants Pinwheel to win...

He's 23 and been fishing since he was 5. His grandfather taught him to fish... He's fished Marlin's in Hawaii, Tuna on long range trips and Bassmaster Classics. Fishing is in his blood!!!

His dream would be to fish on Pinwheel with YOU!!! Please let me know when there are possible charters available.

Thanks

Julie Basmadjian

5. Hey man. I wanted to get my dad out on the water one day. He is a fan of the show but an ever bigger fan of fishing. We have not been able to get out and do and deep sea fishing in a while but would love to. Please let me know when u have an opening. Thanks again...btw smoke the hot tuna

6. Tor Kristian Isaksen

HEY dude .. INterested in a deckhand?? If you buy me the planeticket i'll work for free

7. Jim Ordeshook

Tyler, I would like to thank you once again for lending us a anchor set up on Friday you saved us several hours of not having to go back to shore and find one. You are a true sportsman and a great fisherman. the best of luck to you and may the tuna gods be on your side

8. Hi Tyler, do you want to try something new? Something stronger than knots and crimps? Please look out for Lynx Fishing, or YouTube Lynx fishing 750lb tuna.

Regards Mark

9. Hi Tyler, do you want to try something new? Something stronger than knots and crimps? Please look out for Lynx Fishing, or YouTube Lynx fishing 750lb tuna.

Regards Mark

10. Neil Tsakatsa

I have no fishing experience but I always hope to catch a fish one day.I watch Wicked Tuna almost everyday and I always want the PinWheel to win !!!!!

11. Hi Tyler. I like plump tuna.

12. Gern Blanston

YOU ARE SUCH A JERKOFF> Mess with a man's equipment? YOu NEEd youR Ass BEAT!

1. Dark Overlord

I heard that YOU are the one that likes playing with other mens equipment. Did your boyfriend Dave put you up to posting.

13. Irvin James

TYLER , YOU ARE A MAN OF MY OWN HEART . I USE TO WORK ON A PARTY BOAT IN SHEEPSHEAD BAY , NY . WE DID STAND UP TUNA FISHING AND IT WAS A TOTAL BLAST . I AM 100% BEHIND YOU BRO AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP ON WICKED TUNA . TIGHT LINES...

14. Andre Wood

Tyler, .com deserved that cutting. Screw him and his fancy boat. People might not know, but Dave is a pilot as well so he is not making a total living on the boat. He is nothing but a lier and chump. Beat his butt this year bro

15. Ty, hey guy. Just shooting a message over to see who made you new set of rods for the 2015 season. The red, fade to yellow blank ones.
    Hit me back with a email..leave me know.
    I want to go with a set of 4 myself. If I like your builder I'll go with him.
    Thanks man.

16. Thomas flynn

Hey Tyler 'THE PINWHEEL' worrier. I live in Folkestone England j have a little fishing experience I want to get out of the country one day and was hoping if I can come work with you? If this messages ever hits you at least you may like to take the risk I'm 20 years old and looking to be on the pinwheel 24/7 and start slaying tuna for a living!!

17. Jon Hillman

You whine about being considered a punk and a clown. You ACT like a punk and clown. You vandalize other peoples property. You pull a skier through the fleet while they are fishing for a livelihood. Even you admitted you were hiring friends instead of fishermen.

Now you attack a guy and send him to the ER. Then you run and hide.

Oh, one final thing. The SECOND SEASON of Wicked Tuna was in 2013. Three years ago.Season 2 is NOT "airing now". This suggests you do not pay attention to details. Details are what make or break a true professional. Big things get taken care of out of necessity. Little things are what separate the men (professionals) from the boys (punks, clowns and pretenders).

I would not trust you to go get a cup of coffee much less go to sea with you.

1. For a guy who's into details, you might wanna check when Tyler wrote that. Juz sayin' idjit.

18. nick richardson

Hey Tyler, I know you get this a lot. I would like the chance to work for you. hard working , dependable , and will leave today if given the chance. internship is all I'm asking for. just the chance. I respect your knowledge and the way you handle your shit yet have fun doing it. thanks for your time.

19. Frostbite

Hey Tyler,
      To Hell with Fag Vessel.com!! Love watching you and Duffy take Dave's ego down and having a great time pulling in all those slob tuna. Always look forward to watching you guys living the dream. Keep it up.

20. Frank Candlish

Tyler, I commend you on your performance..I was always rooting for someone else until this year. Dot Coms last fish was a definate $11 or $12 a pound fish..After watching Wicked Tuna for years, I got to the point where I can guess the price per pound..Any you got a new fan, and I look forward to next year.

21. @ Jon Hillman ~ In the freezing waters of October 2014 this young man that you refer to as "... a punk and clown" saved the lives of two other fishermen as their FV went down.
    YOU may not like him but dude, you should respect him. He is an American Hero.

22. Is there an email to make future bookings?

23. Cheryl Porter Clark

Love your new hair cut and cute gal pal! People take you seriously when you present yourself as you are now! Big fan here!

24. Does this ass hole get back to anyone?????